Own A Holiday Home?
At 5 Star Villa Holidays, we're experts at managing and marketing villas, so if you own a holiday home, why not give us a call?
'How to rent your holiday home and earn a £10,000 income hassle free'
Renting out your holiday home can be a daunting prospect, something 5 Star Villa Holidays understand. Firstly, it may be your second home so you want to ensure it is well looked after, and secondly, there is the time investment required to market the villa effectively and manage both your bookings and the accommodation.
Over the last seven years, Five Star Villa Holidays have been helping villa owners like you earn a hassle free income of around £10,000, whilst ensuring their investment is well managed and kept to a five star standard, so if they decide to sell in the future, they have the best possible chance.
Holiday home owners have told us that the four key challenges they had with renting their villas before they used our services were:
1. Lack of rental income.
2. Lack of time to market their holiday home and deal with booking enquiries effectively due to personal and work commitments.
3. Logistical and time difficulties in dealing with any guest issues during their stay.
4. Damage caused to their holiday home which was not reported, and high utility bills, due to poor management.
If you have faced one or more of the above challenges, and you simply wish to effectively and professionally rent out your villa to cover ongoing costs then 5 Star Villa Holidays can help! Contact us to receive our free report on how to rent out your holiday home and earn a great second hassle free income, including some of the mistakes that many inexperienced villa owners may make when renting out their property.
Five star service for you and your guests
· Our Travel Advisers will deal with all your booking enquiries from 9am to 9pm Monday to Sunday, 7 days a week, by email and by phone.
· We organise all payments from guests in advance of their stay.
· We send out a confirmation email and directions to guests.
· Local Property Managers deal with issues that may arise during the guests’ stay.
· Property Managers are advised of guests’ arrival and departure times.
· Checking guests in and out of your home, ensuring that any damage is noted, reported and fixed.
· Cleaning of your villa before and after guests’ visit.
· Purchase of required supplies, such as glasses, plates and tea-towels.
· Organisation and co-ordination of maintenance work, e.g. air-conditioning, painting, leaks.
· You have access to your bookings and rental statements at any time through our online property management system.
· A professional rental evaluation of your home.
· Professional pictures taken of your home and your own website.
· Your home efficiently marketed online, on our website.
If you are interested in finding out more about how we can take the stress out of renting out your villa, please contact JP on 0044 151 4949145 or email email@example.com
Here's what some of our home owners had to say:
“Hello JP, I thought I would write to say how impressed we have been with the service from 5 Star Villa Holidays. You have been so successful that we were not able to stay at the villa this year! I guess next year we will probably book a couple of weeks in May and September. Once again JP thanks for the great service and keep those bookings coming!"
Andy and Tracy Ritchings
Warrington, United Kingdom
Owners of Villa Rebecca, El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia, Spain
“Before our home was taken on by 5 Star Villa Holidays, it was only being rented out a few weeks each year. Even with those few bookings, the previous management company never reported or fixed any items that were broken. Since working with 5 Star Villa Holidays, my bookings have greatly increased. With the extra rental income I have been able to keep my villa up to a lovely standard with new bed linens, towels, and extra sun beds. The extra rental income also pays all my site management fees with some left over for me! Keith, the Property Manager, takes an electric meter reading at the start and end of each rental, and then works out what the guests owe. He then pays all my utility bills for the villa. It's great as my bills are always paid and up to date. I would highly recommend 5 Star Villa Holidays if you are thinking of renting out or selling your holiday home.”
County Mayo, Ireland
Owners of Dim Cayi 3 Villa, in Alanya, Turkey
“I have been working with 5 Star Villa Holidays for five years now and have found them to be a very reliable, trustworthy company. They are always ready to help on the phone and place many bookings in our villa. I wish them all the success as they continue to grow and go from strength to strength.”
John Dent, Director of Golf at Antalya Golf Club, Belek, Turkey Owns Dream 3 Golf Villa, Belek.
“I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for all the help and support you have given us in order to maximise the rental potential of Villa Cleopatra during the spring, summer and autumn. 5 Star Villa Holidays' communication, attention to detail and overall professionalism is first class, and we are looking forward to continuing our relationship into 2015 and beyond. Wishing you and your team best wishes for the future.”
Stevie Connelly & Mrs A Connelly
Owners of Villa Cleopatra, El Valle Golf Resort, Murcia Spain