Happy days! You get credit to spend on your next 5 Star Villa Holiday. Expires 12 months from booking date.
No services fees added, the price advertised is the price you pay with no hidden fees. Great!
Your covered! If you accidentally break something, you will be covered up to . Please note excess fees may apply.
5 Star Villa Holidays is proud to present Alanya Villa 1000. Imagine...Renting Your Own 5-Star Holiday Villa with a Private Pool, Majestic Views of Alanya Castle, Harbour and Sea, and only 10 Minutes Drive from Alanya Centre"
Private Infinity pool | Sleeps 8 | 4 bedrooms | 4 bathroom | Jacuzzi | Sea views
This amazing Villa is located 450m above sea level. Yet only 10 minutes drive from Alanya city. The views from this villa are out of this world. Do YOU love being high up in the mountains among the pine trees enjoying Majestic views of Alanya Castle, harbour and Sea? Yes! Then choose Panorama villas.
The living room has a vaulted ceiling with a 6 metre high window overlooking Alanya castle and harbour. There is also a private pool and plenty of loungers, catering for a brilliant family holiday in Turkey this year. Check out YOUR large 10 x 5 m pool and outdoor Spa. "Amazing"....You and your family will fall in love with this villa.
So why should rent Panorama holidays Villas in Alanya Turkey?
1. Majestic views of Alanya Castle, harbour, Mediterranean sea and Taurus Mountains. If you are up early, you can also watch the cruise ships dock and the fishing boats going out for their daily catch at Alanya harbour!
2. Large Private pool (10 x 5 m), with Roman steps entering the pool. Depth from 1.2- 2 metres. There is also a outdoor spa. Here you can relax with an ice cold drink and soak up the sun while your kids play in your private pool.
3. Free Wireless internet so you can update everyone at home!
4. Set back in the Taurus mountains 400m high, so not as hot and humid as the town with a welcome breeze during the hot Turkish Summer.
5. The Master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom. There is patio doors leading to a balcony with Majestic views of Alanya castle, harbour and sea.
6. Only 6km from Alanya centre, about a 10 minute drive.
7. Free taxi picks up from your villa to a number of restaurants you can choose to eat in. Ask Keith, the property manager to arrange this for you.
8. Onsite site manager who cleans the pool and looks after the gardens.
9. Enough sun beds for the villa capacity. Gas BBQ available on request at a small extra cost.
Suitability: Groups, Long-term renterswelcome, children welcome, limited accessibility, pets not allowed
0 X NIGHTS
$0 per night
Please accept this FREE copy of “No More Stressful Travel Days! Here is a Proven Way to Travel in Style and Comfort with our Top 5 Secrets.” as my gift to you
John Paul's deep love for travel inspired him to turn his passion into a business and 5 Star Villa Holidays was founded in 2011. He is one of eight children and loves spending quality time with his larger-than-life family. In his spare time he loves immersing himself in different sporting activities around the world; skiing, surfing and football. He is always seeking new adventures and his philosophy is simple; love the journey of life.
Currently travelling the world and working remotely, it's no surprise that Helena is the author of 5 Star Villa Holidays' collection of travel guides. She loves exploring new countries and experiencing new cultures. If you need some holiday tips, look no further! In her spare time she loves going to the gym, compiling her 'Living the Dream' travel blog and enjoying fine wines!
Living in Ireland, Joe is a family man with 2 beautiful daughters and a mischievous dog called Bruno. He is a very skilled chef who loves hosting dinner parties for family and friends. He is passionate about sport and boating. Joe is a keen golfer and loves nothing more than playing 18 holes on the best golf courses Europe has to offer. Joe has worked in the travel industry since 2005 and prides himself and his team as trustworthy travel experts.
Born and raised by the beach in sunny Australia, Suzanne carries a deep-seeded affinity with the ocean and loves nothing more than exploring beautiful seaside destinations around the globe. As our travelling Creative, she is currently doing her best to experience and capture all that this incredible world has to offer, while living on a steady diet of coffee and art gallery visits.
Wilter's desire to see and experience the world took him from his home country of Brazil all the way to Vancouver, Canada, where he now lives and works for 5 Star Villa Holidays. He is an avid lover of the great outdoors and volunteers for the Canadian boat race committee. Wilter is a man of many talents, with a persevering passion for technology, programming (of course!) and science, as well as being a talented musician who likes to unwind by playing the bass and piano in his spare time.
Let us do the research, saving you time. Arrange your free consultation at a time that is convenient for you. Tell our travel experts your itinerary and requirements. They will email you a short list of luxury villas for your perfect holiday.